In daily life, people are asked to realize the reality and not to dream. However, according to a research from scientists and psychologists, people develop less than 25 % of their brain in normal while the other 75% does not been open up without consciousness. For instance, “dreaming” is a typical unconscious activity. People rearrange their knowledges and solve those difficult problems that they do not know how to fix it in daily life. For example, a well-known writer Voltaire often completes a construction of a poem in his dream. The ring structure of benzene molecule is found in the dream from Germany chemist Kekulé. In Hans Christian Andersen’s “Ole Lukoie”, the leading actor “Ole Lukoie” tells numerous stories, making children attracted to it and create possibilities for children to dream. Now, let us create our imagination during our dreams!
Olé is adapted from Danish dramatist, Hans Christian Andersen’s work “Ole Lukoie.” Ole is a magical old man can reverse time. It is a story that he uses the magic to help Marty to overcome his fear and face his past again. There are no lines in the performance. The actors use their body language and elements of circus like acrobatics, juggling and mime to perform the plot, hoping to bring more room of imagination for audiences.
Actors｜Kaun-Ting Chen、Ching-Te Kuo、Yuan-Yang Lo
、Chia-Cheng Sung、Wei-Chen Chao、Chi-Wei Wen